Friday, 3 April 2009

Twitter... Because I must!

I get inundated with requests for more posts, more foreplay, more orgasms, more this, more that and to be honest I'm just doing the best I can.

So I was snooping around the darker corners of the 'underweb' and came across this little site called 'Twitter'. It lets me post little nuggets of news, snippets of sexuality and other relevant alliterations (?) on the move. So now, you'll will be able to see what I'm doing when I do it - marvelous no? I'll be the first to say that this is very temporary and at the first moment I find my self getting attached to this little app, the second it starts becoming a chore it's off. So enjoy it while it lasts...


- As usual, click the pic to go to the link... go on! -

See how smart I am? The updates appear right over here, on the right, see?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...