Saturday, 25 April 2009

MUDISLANDMIKE.COM IS UP!!!!

With a tear in my eye, I bid farewell to blogspot and ask you guys to head over to MUDISLANDMIKE.COM from now on if you want continue reading the droth I tend to leak out into the digital world. I can promise you an endless supply of aimless ramblings, tales of woe regarding my, and my friends' misadventures in this foul city that is London.

I tried my best to try and get the new site (working in Wordpress now, a far superior platform) to look as much like this one as possible until, I think it was 1am this morning I realized that this one didn't really look great anyway - so I thought I go in a different direction. I hope you like it, but if you have any suggestions as to what you might like changed email your thoughts to jzuma@anc.com because I couldn't give a shit.



- mudislandmike.com -

Oh, and please can whoever is linking to my page please update the URL, thanks - I need all the link love I can get:)

So go on, take my hand and lets enter this new chapter of our lives together... You got the lube right? You're gonna need it...

Last kiss blogspot, that's right kiss my ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...