Monday, 6 April 2009

"It's For Me", according to Being Brazen

My good friend in blogdom, Being Brazen, puts up little questionaires every other week for us stalkers to answer- this morning she has asked me personally to post retorts - how can I refuse such a naughty little minx?

2: Song of the moment: "Mogwai Fear Satan" by Mogwai
3. Drink of the moment: Nescafe Golden Blend
4: Currently I spend too much time: trying to install Wordpress into MUDISLANDMIKE.COM - it's supposed to be easy!
5: Word of the Week: "Transcend" I'm trying I'm trying!
6: Currently annoyed by: Padraig Harrington's Wilson Staff advert - probably the most unmarketable sportsman alive...
7: Currently Reading: "The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath - I know I know it's for sad little lesbians but I want to find out what all the fuss is about...
8: Last Movie I watched: "New York Minute" - see my review
9: Currently lusting after: The Rock Werchter line up - which Manatee and I are hitting in July! Belgium, and us, will never be the same...

There you go BB, you saucy little thing, I always do what I'm told no?

That's right, give me another order, instruct me!

PS: What's our 'safe' word again?

kisses ***

1 comment:

  1. BWHAHAHAHA - you crack me up!

    Thanks for answering my questions today :)

    New York Minute? obviously, you only watched that for the twins.

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...