Tuesday, 14 April 2009

I have my Nine Inch Nails Tickets... Do you?

Makes me laugh (quiet chuckle)

Quote from NME.co.uk

"Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction will play two live UK dates together in July... Tickets for the gigs go on sale on Friday (April 17) at 9am (BST)."

Ho hum, actually tickets are on sale on nin.com right now - and Manatee and I already have ours! 2 sparkly tickets to see Messieurs Reznor, Finck, Meldal Johnson and Rubin collectively known as... well you get the idea...


- Trent - a pensive moment in the studio -


I didn't want to mention the availability of tickets to you all before the time (5pm GMT) today because, well I'm a dick like that... I think if you hurry over now you may still get a pair (limited to 2 per person)...

Didn't I tell you I was going to see NIN before they broke up at the end of the year? I think I did here AND here... You guys should know me by now... Here's a little taste...


NIN: Wish live with The Dillinger Escape Plan - Perth, 3.02.09 [HD] from Nine Inch Nails on Vimeo.


Oh, and don't get me started about this coming Saturday's gig at Brixton - The Prodigy! Album review to come

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, Ill send you a few pics for your personal collection ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...