Friday, 17 April 2009

Happy Fri-Five-Day Minions!

As my head throbs due to the meanest night out in Soho last night, which included a visit to SUNSET STRIP - I'm still alive enough to wish you a Happy Fri-Five-Day - because I'm a giver, not a taker. Even after Being Brazen expressed her utter disdain for such establishments to me yesterday, I went anyways because well, I'm a real bad ass but you guys knew that already. What I love about nights like last night is that I get a random call from The Photographer this morning asking me if I remember calling him at 2am? Don't you think a phone call at 7am would be the last thing I would want if I was making calls at 2am? How about a little empathy for fuck's sake?!



- A spiritual moment -


Bunny tells me I 'have' to meet her out in Soho tonight for a drink with her colleagues... Death has become me.

Have a great day!

PS: The Prodigy at Brixton Academy tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. you are famous for your 2am drunk dialling!
    - my empathy? HA! how about some sympathy and consideration from you??!! last night was a school night here in SA....

    my only consolation right now is in the knowledge that your hangover would be monstrous judging by your eloquence at 2am! hehehehe.

    enjoy Prodigy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwhahaha....a real bad ass, huh?

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...