Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Rock Werchter 2009

Manatee, Sweetie and Yours Truly are hitting Rock Werchter in Belgium this year. Possibly the best line up I have ever seen... Where the hell will you be? Nowhere that's where!


LINE UP
(sorted Headliner first)

Thursday

THE PRODIGY
OASIS
PLACEBO
DAVE MATTHEWS
LILY ALLEN

TIGA
PENDULUM
LAURENT GARNIER
FLEET FOXES
EMILIANA TORRINI

Friday

COLDPLAY
THE KILLERS
BLOC PARTY
ELBOW
AMY MACDONALD
JUST JACK
LADY GAGA
JASON MRAZ
THE STREETS
M.WARD
PRISCILLA AHN
HENRY ROLLINS - SPOKEN WORD

Saturday

2MANYDJS
KINGS OF LEON
NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS
FRANZ FERDINAND
LIMP BIZKIT
SOCIAL DISTORTION
KATY PERRY
MOGWAI

Sunday

METALLICA
NINE INCH NAILS
KAISER CHIEFS
THE MARS VOLTA
SEASICK STEVE
MASTODON
FLAMING LIPS
RĂ–YKSOPP
GHINZU
THE HICKEY UNDERWORLD

On what planet does Oasis ever open for anyone? And The Mars Volta playing 4th on any stage in the world is unheard of... And look at that, Mogwai sneaking in again (heading to Dubs this weekend for their gig don't forget!). Check, even the Limp of the Bizkit will be there! Didn't I tell you I was going to see NIN this year? Tsk Tsk for not believing me...

Sadly Edge won't be making it because she has to attend a Hen party... bleak...

Manatee informed me that he is working from home again today, his back still isn't 100% after a series of hazy injuries and crappy bus rides, we will have to work on some stretching excercises, maybe a little yoga in prep for the fest...

I'm tingling with excitement - don't be shy to touch me...

***

1 comment:

  1. im jealous..i wanna go too. I really want to see Kings of Leon and NIN.

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...