Thursday, 5 March 2009

Picasso at the National Gallery - London

I've never really had the opportunity to see an extensive collection of Pablo's work in one sitting so I'm quite excited about this one.

- Papa Picasso sucking on a super sour -
Pablo Picasso (1881-1973), arguably the most influential artist of the 20th century, pitted himself against the greatest Masters of European painting in a life-long artistic dialogue. ‘Picasso: Challenging the Past’ explores the ways he took up the artistic concerns of the painters of the past and made audacious responses of his own.
The show is on til the 7 June, so you got 'plench time!

Heading there tomorrow night - Friday - any takers just drop me a line and we can meet up. Who knows, I might buy you a coffee, a drink perhaps... If you're lucky I might bring out a move or two on you and the next thing you know it's

BAM!!!

Me: How'd you like your eggs baby?


- Papa Picasso struggled with proportion -

Ciao belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...