Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Not Wanted At All I See...

I can take a hint, can you?

UK Economic Slump Further Hinders Immigration for Highly Skilled Professionals

February 23, 2009 07:17 by visa news

The UK Border Agency has once again announced a further clamming of immigration law, set to adversely affect young aspiring professionals wishing to spread their wings and pursue a career abroad. A new addition to the radical UK immigration regime, issued by the UK Border Agency (UKBA), has imposed a new criterion on Tier 1 Visa applications, where any highly skilled foreign national must possess a master’s degree (rather than a bachelors degree) and earn an annual salary of £ 20 000 to gain permission to work in the UK.  According to expert immigration firm 1st Contact, the new legislation is set to protect the interests of British nationals in the face of the economic slump.


If I had £20,000 lying around I wouldn't need to come work here, but I guess that's the point eh?


Read it all here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...