Monday, 23 March 2009

MOGWAI - The Academy - Dublin 21/3/09



Sorry I haven't posted in a few days - all this traveling has made me a little crispy... I'll post tonight about the trip but here is the setlist for the gig that was more thatn worth traveling to one of the most boring cities in Europe on your own (well it's only boring if you've been to it before) to actually only be IN the country for 20 hours... haha I'm such a jet setter...

Setlist

  • I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead
  • Friend Of The Night
  • Scotland's Shame
  • I Know You Are But What Am I?
  • Ithica
  • Thank You Space Expert
  • Travel Is Dangerous
  • Hunted By A Freak
  • Helicon 1
  • 2 Rights Make 1 Wrong
  • Ratts Of The Capital
  • Batcat
  • Kids Will Be Skeletons (Encore)
  • Mogwai Fear Satan (Encore)
Insane.

The gigs I've been seeing are just getting better and better.

I know you envy me... So do horses...

Chat tonight I promise...
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...