Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Current Addictions

A fellow blogger buddy of mine, the lovely BEING BRAZEN has put it to us to post our Current Addictions...

Here we go BB...

  • Babybel Cheese wheels - greatest snack right now and we get them free in the office!


-Sent from Heaven -

  • Mono's last album, 'You Are There' has been on repeat on my disc-man for a month now in preparation for the gig on the 26th March.


  • Man vests: Trust me to only purchase thermal vests once peak winter has passed... The cotton feels so good against my skin!

- Not me, promise -
  • Vintage horror films from the 30's and 40's... Go Bela Goooooo!!!

- White Zombie circa 1936 -


And that's it for now, you guys got any current addictions that aren't too sordid to share? (the sordid ones just email me directly, thank you).

Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. Great current addictions!

    I also love vintage horror :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jameson Irish Whiskey on the rocks...delicious...*sigh*...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love "man vests" (er..for my husband) - we just call them thermals here. Perhaps I should start calling them man vests though, it sounds much cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am addicted to heroin. But there's nothing funny about that.

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...