Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Communication Breakdown...


Firstly I must apologize for my recent messy posts where I quote from other sites. As you can see, the fonts and styles play havoc with the layout in Blogger - thanks Google for troubleshooting this, too busy scanning my email and taking over the world I guess...

Anyway, thanks to Emo Girl who sent me these pics of these hilarious posters some guy named Craig has been putting up around some one horse town somewhere in Middle America. Must have sonfused the sh*t out of some locals...

A few of my favourites...


 - UN - 

 - FRIKKIN - 

 - BELIEVABLE! -


I love the way Craig (coz we're mates now) just assumes you have the time to just chill and read his once off poster. That's my vibe!

More


You

Follow

These

Links


I've been in contact and Craig he has agreed to guest post very soon so hold on to your knickers ladies...

It's late, and I'm sleepy. Let's dream of eachother...


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these poster - too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike! Great blog and excellent posts - have enjoyed reading them.

    Thought I'd mention that these posters of Craigs look like they're being put up somewhere in Asstralia, not Middle America. The "Lost my sweatband here" message is on a Post Office Australia box...

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...