Saturday, 7 February 2009

Update...

*Phone rings*

"SWEETIE CALLING"


Me: Hello Sweetie...
Sweetie: What's wrong with you? Why do you sound so boring?
Me: Well I've just had a nice bath and I've just settled into my pj's...
Sweetie (to Tramp in the background): Tramp, he's in his pj's!
Tramp (to Sweetie in the background): What? Why is he being so lame? Tell him he's lame!
Sweetie: Mike, you are lame. Get dressed we are coming over now for pre drinks, then the Grand.
Me: But Sweetie...
Sweetie: Quiet! Get dressed, that's it!
Tramp: Did you tell him he was being lame?
Sweetie (to Tramp): Yes, he knows he's lame Tramp...
Me: Sweetie, I don't have any wine or anything, I only have a bottle of Jagermeister I bought in Germany.
Sweetie: You only have Jagermeister?
Tramp: Jagermeister is fine for me thank you!
Sweetie: Don't worry that's fine we will see you now now...

*click*

I don't stand a chance with these women do I?

Here we go again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...