Saturday, 14 February 2009

Up Coming Events...

Wow, I'm on a roll today, post number 4!

Just wanted to update you guys on the gigs I have got lined up, tickets bought and sorted! I always buy two tickets without really having a second person in mind as I kinda get a kick out of surprising some one with a ticket out of the blue... Usually my gig buddy is Phi, but she is still in SA and don't know if/when she will be back - I'm pretty sure she will like MONO...

  • M Ward - Bush Hall 24/2
  • MONO -Scala 25/3 (2 tickets)
  • Eagles of Death Metal - Forum 19/4 (going with Manatee and The Edge)
  • Holy F*ck - Scala 14/5 (2 tickets)
  • The Fray - Roundhouse 5/5 (present for Sweetie, her favourite group)

Apart from that, I'm really keen to make it to Reading this year...

You guys got any gigs coming up?

Nap time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...