Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Selling My iPhone...


Any takers can head to this link to make that purchase on eBay, PayPal buy it now for £200...

Many late night drunken dials were made on this little baby, many tasteful nudes, and most of the awesome artsy photography you have seen on this very blog was taken with this puppy... She has many talents...

Explore her every curve...

Caress her sensitive skin...

She is yours...

Take her...

You deserve her...



Make her submit to your every technological desire...

2 comments:

  1. why oh why?? - the pics were sooo good!

    who will replace her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...pawning off goods to support certain habits is not a good thing Mike...

    On that note, I'm selling my guitars, CD's and all my socks and underwear...Urgent sale! In fact I need these fantastically priced items to go before Friday when Big Lou arrives in town...but I digress...

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...