Friday, 20 February 2009

Rumours....

Ok, there some serious rumours going around about me - most of them true, a few false but there are a few I'd like to get straight right here and now...

TRUE: I purchased a ticket to see Chris Cornell at Shepherd's Bush Empire (2/3/09) this morning.

TRUE: I am extremely hungover today. The Manatee came over for a 'meeting' last night and just didn't leave. How one ends up drinking Smirnoff and Cranberry Juice at 1am is anyone's guess.

TRUE: (This is a tricky one) I was prompted by a friend to propose to her. This is how I started the proposal, over email of course because IM'ing is just so impersonal...

"*Lady Friend*, I think we should take this to the next level - and I don't mean anal baby..."

She said YES obviously...

FALSE: I am not going out tonight... THAT is a promise. I've been out in some capacity every night since last Thursday and I've had enough. (Although LittleKittyLawyer has invited me to an anti-folk party, whatever that is... No, I must stay focussed).

Have a great Friday people, I'll have something whitty to put up for you this weekend...

Something saucy...

The sun is shining, no more gray skies!

***


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...