Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Quick Cash...

That must be the quickest money I ever made...

My little iPhone didn't last an hour on eBay - SHAZAM! Some wanna-be-as-awesome-as-me dude picked it up, he literally swooped at the chance to live in my shadow. But come now, seriously, iPhones are old news! Please everyone has one and well, they are sooooo old that proper awesome people, well, person (singular of course) have no use for them anymore.

Yesterday's news!

Someone so kindly put the question to me in my dodgy comments column...

Random: "Oi, Mike! What gadget are you going to be using for drunk dialing from now on? What device is awesome enough that it will not explode spontaneously when it touches your golden skin?"

Well, to be honest, nothing really can touch my skin without quivering uncontrollably with pleasure, so it is true I have to be selective with everything I touch - everything... So, I've had to go with the industrialized, custom built Crapberry Bold... lets take a look at it and compare it to the iPhone...

As you can see from the above image, the Blackberry confuses its poor users with a concept, or function known simply as "buttons". These actually need to be depressed to activate an action on the "Non-sensitive to the Touch (not my vibe already) Screen". And what's this "Navigation Track Ball"? Navigate my balls Blackberry! I don't see why one company can get it right and others can't just bust it open and copy the technology (in there own way!)?

So, when the wheel was invented, fellow designers looked at this circular contraption and went,

"Hmmm, interesting... But I don't see how this innovation could really help my product... Strange how it makes the simplest task so much easier, and all the kids love it... Oh look I can adopt it to many more things than just a wagon wheel. Why I can use it in the kitchen, Lord knows a rolling pin will help my wife with her pizzas, never mind the gargantuan strides we could take in the fields of science and engineering... Hmmm, but I just don't think it's really for me..."

Eat me...

Let's have a look...

K, I'm bored with this. The only reason I had to give up my iPhone was because the company I work for insists on Blackberries and well they pay my phone bill so 'nuff said. I have a little blister on my thumb from all this trackballing (God, that sounds sexy...)

R.I.P: My iPhone







See ya'll in the morning - I'm having Mexican tonight...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, i am a blackberry fan.... i think i'd break and iphone on the first day! Fun times ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is something wrong with your swakberry - it says the date is 21 May... the rest of us are still in Feb dude... and the 21st May is a thursday - not a Tuesday.... best you sort those bugs out quick!

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...