Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Playlist of the Week #1

It's very rare that I let the public in behind the scenes of what makes up the intrical circuitry of this fine example of Awesome-ness. But I love you, and after everything we've been through I kinda feel somewhat responsible for you all. Plus I can't be seen to be holding court with anyone less than, well the standard bench mark for what is cool.

Now I've been through this with my unfortunate older brother, he is not fully rehabilitated from his terrible affliction that is his crap music taste. It's a long process so lets get started.

This is what is making my foot tap at the moment...



Stick with me kids, as I transform you into more awesome versions of well, yourselves. Without my exquisite tastes in the arts you would be lost in a dark room of un-coolness with no doors or windows.

What a sad existence.

Lucky for you, you have me.

This is just a taste of what's to come, further enlightenment to follow...

1 comment:

  1. "intrical".... hhmmmm another Mike-ism?! it actually works! this is an amazing word that you have discovered!
    - a combination of intricate: "having many interrelated parts or facets; entangled or involved"
    - and methodical: "painstaking, esp. slow and careful; deliberate"
    - or could it be cerebral: "betraying or characterized by the use of the intellect rather than intuition or instinct"??

    either way, wikipedia is gonna hear from me!

    keep the blog coming! - luvvin' it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...