Monday, 23 February 2009

Playlist of the Week #2


Alright children, please either drop your trousers or hike up your skirts as it's time for your weekly shot of Awesomeness...

This weeks playlist is a little different as I've gone ahead and included my favourite music video of all time - Pyramid Song by Radiohead. This video was the inspiration behind The Photographer's final year photo-narrative piece, written and starred by yours truly... It was awesome as you would expect and got The Photographer distinctions, awards and all sorts of gravy to go with it. While I, the brain child behind said project, was not even rewarded with a handjob. I'm still waiting Mr Photo-o-grapher!

I found Bishop's Robes on iTunes as a b-side to the magnificient Street Spirit single the other day... very nice.

Beth Gibbon's solo effort is a gem and should be absorbed by all... Same goes for Third by the mighty [P]. Arcade Fire's debut is still unbeatable and Tool...well Tool is Tool - flawless. Much like my taste in music.

Lap it up...

PS: Bought tickets to see the mighty Mogwai on home soil in Dublin - 21/3!!!

1 comment:

  1. that video is amazing.... i see the connection. and there i was listening to Sigur Ros on the way to work this morning, reminding myself about that very project we worked on together ...


    (all you had to do was ask for the handjob)....

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...