Friday, 27 February 2009

The Players

I was just taking a gander at this posts of mine and I figured you lot must be very confused as to who is who in this game of MudislandMike - so here they are with explanations as to why they are named what they are named (my best writing yet right there...)

Manatee: My best mate. He reminds me of Brian from Family Guy. He is probably the most talented musician I know - he has played gigs and festivals on every continent on the planet (Australia in May, road trip!). Don't know why he is called Manatee as he is not fat, just 'P' 'H' phat!

Edge/Hell Hammer: Manatee's lady friend. She is called the Edge because there is no middle ground for her drunkeness - she is either sober, or unplayable. It's a fine line.

Sweetie: The 'sweet'est girl I know, one of my closest friends. We dated back in varsity for a while, she is a rogue party animal.

The Photographer: My older brother and best mate - I love ragging him, it's just what I do. He is a professional photographer in Durban

The Accountant: High school mate who is an accountant. Probably the biggest lady-hunter on the planet.

Tramp: Old housemate in Southfields. She has a weakness for Latino men. Famous for the quote: "I bought new sexy underwear today, think I'm going to Christen them tonight". Tramp for obvious reasons.

Tombstone: The best guitar player I've ever seen, mate from film school and Mantee's cousin. Binge drinker extrordinair, left for Australia for good the other day to follow a lady. Tombstone because when he surfs the board slips out from under him and wipes him out. Board leaps straight up into the air like a ....

The Lawyer: Mate I met through The Photographer - she aches for me. She is a lawyer.

Ms Tampon: Mate I met through The Photographer - she likes to have her 'cake' and eat it too. She works for a tampon company, which has a box at King's Park... Nice...

Little Bear, Mom & Dad: House mates here in Earlsfield.

Captain Awesome: Yours truly...

I think that's all I've mentioned so far - there you go. Now things will make more sense...

Tasteful nude of each to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...