Saturday, 7 February 2009

On The Fence...



- They say in heaven everything is fine -


I was at The Lawyer's house earlier today for what was probably the biggest Two And A Half Men marathon in existence. She has an extensive collection of these Japanese Blythe dolls... Each one seemed to have its own little personality which made them all the more eery. Needless to say I took a million pictures...


End of the work day rolls around yesterday and it's suggested we hit the pub for a few 'team building' drinks. You know as well as I do what ensued - I have been nursing a massive hangover the entire day. It's nice when you get on with your work colleagues. Life under this gray sky is hard enough, but having a nice place to call home (even if it costs you a couple hundred pounds more) and a couple good okes to work with - well that makes things a little easier.

Now I have to make a decision...

Got the call from Sweetie and Tramp earlier, saying something about Clapham Grand and getting silly. I've just cooked up a big bowl of popcorn after soaking in a bubble bath of sexual preportions and now this. Bela and I had plans, but now I'm actually considering taking part in this childish behaviour.

Should I stay or should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...