Sunday, 18 January 2009

Sweetie in my pocket


The view from The Treehouse always serves as a reminder for me to keep things in perspective.

Sweetie, an ex from a while ago, varsity days, got in contact with me today through Skype. We chatted for a while and caught up on things. She has been home now over Christmas and New Year, spending an enviable time in Plett cultivating an even more enviable tan. She is possibly the sweetest girl I know and even though I haven't heard from her in a while, once we got to chatting I realized I missed her more than anything and I didn't even know it. When your mind is elsewhere trying to deal with things out of your control, you lose track of the good around you - and it's all around even if it's on another continent. 

Perspective people!

Sweetie is making her way back to MudIsland at the end of January, she likes it here although initially I never thought she would last too long as London is a tough city so I probably underestimated her resolve.

Shopping now, need supper - perhaps curry!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm watching you...