Thursday, 29 January 2009

Germany's reason for existence

This is it people, I shit you not... Been shuffling around this stretch of land since Monday, asking myself that all important question: "Just why the hell was Germany actually put on this planet? It can't just be because of the flawless family sedans they make, or the magnificent beer they produce (Wafsteiner, I believe is actually drawn directly from Mary Magdalen's breasts, bottled by silver winged angels and distributed on Santa's personal sleige)... But I finally found it, at the back of the bottom shelf of the decade old office fridge... Behold: Mini - Frikadellen!! (insert impressively booming soundtrack - DUH DUH DUUUHHHHHH!!). These little meatballs are rolled by the sweaty hands of the Pope himself and cooked to perfection by either Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay, who ever is on duty that day! I've been hitting a pack a day since Wednesday!

The only way these could taste better is if I ate them off the naked breast of a Victoria Secret model, the Brazilian one...

So Germans... you may proceed...

Yours, under a cold grey sky - endless...

1 comment:

  1. So you packin' on the Condition then??

    ReplyDelete

I'm watching you...